Friday 2 November 2007

32 seconds and still not finished

God what a nightmare day I have had. I have spent more time animating the tree, water and petrol than PP my character. Its quite frustrating as we have had to rush everything and usually I spend a lot more time on animating. I think Saskia and I have done really well considering the problems we have had, I just wish we had more time.

Anyway quite pleased with the water, managed to get the petrol in it, change of colour and then PP sucks it back up. Also put a little green thingy which grows out of the trunk (Saskia suggested this a while ago). Decided not to totally get rid of tree trunk as I was spending so much time on it. Also thought it looked better.

Saskias elephant looks great, need to try and animate pp tomorrow and add sound।

No comments: